Small World Adventures Booking Terms and Conditions
Babies 0 to 3 months with paying sibling – FREE
Babies 0 to 3 months- £2.50
4-11 months- £3.75
12 months + – £5.50
Special events- all £7-£10.00 (check event details for more info)
Our sessions are 1 hour long. Children will have 50 minutes of play and the final 10 minutes will be song/ rhyme time.
We will occasionally hold special themed sessions, which will be advertised accordingly. The timings of these sessions will differ.
We limit our numbers to 25 children per session. Our places are offered on a first come, first served basis for each session. All sessions will be advertised a month in advance on both our website and social media pages. To secure a place, please use our online booking system on our website. Choose your venue and date and complete your payment at the time of booking with either Credit/Debit Card. If you are unable to book via the website, we will be happy to take your booking over the phone (please call 07734388644).
Once you have paid and the place is secured you will receive an e-mail confirming your booking.
Please arrive to your session as close to the starting time as possible, we do not want you or your child to miss out on any of the fun. The doors will open for the adventure to begin 5 minutes before time stated on your booking e.g. start time 9:30, doors open 9:25. You are welcome to leave the session at any time however we hope you will stay for the whole session.
If you are unable to attend your booked session and have already secured your payment, please let us know as close to your chosen session time as possible. We will aim to find you another session at a later date that suits you however this must be within the month of the missed class. Refunds unfortunately will not be given.
If for any reason we are unable to run a session (e.g. because of illness) then we endeavour for another member of our team to be able to lead your session. If for any reason this is impossible and a session has to be re-scheduled, we will ensure you are offered another time/date that is convenient for you. We would let you know as soon as possible via email and our Facebook page in this unfortunate event.
COVID 9 Coronavirus (update March 2020)
We are currently monitoring government and local authority advice on a regular basis regarding Coronavirus. We will be taking all appropriate actions to ensure this advice is followed. As always, all of our equipment is thoroughly cleaned using child friendly products before and after sessions and we will continue to be extra vigilant at this time. Please feel free to use our sanitising station (or use your own products if you have them) during the session. We will continue to run our sessions as usual until otherwise instructed by the government. In the instance that we do have to cancel sessions, we will send an email to any of you that have outstanding bookings and inform you of the next steps.
We please ask that if you have any concerns regarding you or your child’s health/ are showing any symptoms related to the Coronavirus to not attend your booked session. You will have the option to attend another session at a later date 🙂
Website – Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Small World Adventures, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Small World Adventures and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Small World Adventures and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Small World Adventures, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
- Print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Small World Adventures.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Small World Adventures or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information thatSmall World Adventures makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Small World Adventures is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Small World Adventures uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Small World Adventures accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Small World Adventures reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.